TRB TN Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1058 Lecturer Posts
Government of Tamil Nadu, Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TRB TN) has published notification for the recruitment of 1058 Lecturer vacancies (Engineering / Non- Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018 on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-06-2017 to 07-07-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process application fee & how to apply are given below….
TRB TN Vacancy Details
Total No, of Posts: 1058
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Department:
1. Civil Engineering: 112 Posts
2. Mechanical Engineering: 219 Posts
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 91 Posts
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering: 118 Posts
5. Instrumentation and Control Engineering: 03 Posts
6. Computer Science Engineering: 134 Posts
7. Information Technology: 06 Posts
8. Production Engineering: 06 Posts
9. Textile Technology: 03 Posts
10. Printing Technology: 06 Posts
11. English: 88 Posts
12. Mathematics: 88 Posts
13. Physics: 83 Posts
14. Chemistry: 84 Posts
15. Modern Office Practice: 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not over 57 years as on 01-07-2017 and 58 years for superannuation.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess first class Bachelor’s Degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned for Lecturer in Engineering Subjects & First class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of study for Lecturer in Non-Engineering subjects.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam & certificate verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ SCA/ ST and PWD candidates) through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.trb.tn.nic.in from 17-06-2017 to 07-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the www.trb.tn.nic.in
2. Select the desired post & Read all the notification
3. Click on Online Link www.trbonlineexams.in
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form.
6. After submission, take a print of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2017
Date for Written Exam: 13-08-2017