TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 281 Post at treirb.telangana.gov.in
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online at treirb.telangana.gov.in, TREIRB 281 Junior Lecturer Post 2019, TREIRB Telangana Lecturer Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Last Date to Apply Online
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. Candidates, who were waiting for the notification, now can apply online for the 281 post of Junior Lecturer. The official notification is available on the official website: treirb.telangana.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for the TREIRB Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2019 through the official website from 9 August 2019 to 8 September 2019. Interested & eligible candidates can check here detailed information about the Junior Lecturer vacancy of Telangana Gurukulam. Check the complete details below in this article.
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019 at treirb.telangana.gov.in
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIB) or TS Gurukulam conducts various teachers and lecturers exam every year. Recently it announced the Junior Lecturer vacancy for the 281 posts. Candidates who have completed post graduation (PG) in relevant subjects can apply for the Job. Candidates are advised to check the official notification also before applying for the TREIRB junior Lecturer Vacancy 2019. The notification is available on the official web portal of TREIRB. Below we have also shared educational qualification, age limit and selection process details on this page.
TREIRB Telangana Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2019
- Organization: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIB)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Lecturer
- Total Posts: 281 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Online Application Start Date: 9 August 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 8 September 2019
- Official Website: treirb.telangana.gov.in
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Post 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check below required eligibility details of Junior Lecturer Vacancy. The detailed information can be collected through the official advertisement.
- Candidate of unreserved categories should have completed post graduation in the relevant trade with minimum 50% Aggregate marks from a recognized university of India. The reserved category candidates will get the 5% of exemption (Means 45% marks) in required aggregate marks.Or
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject will also be eligible to apply for the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 44 years. For age relaxation, details refer to the official advertisement.
- For General /OBC category: Rs. 1200 /-
- For ST/SC/ and PH: Rs. 600 /-
Applicant’s selection will be done on the following basis-
- Written Exam
How to Apply Online for TREIRB Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019
Applicants can apply for TREIRB Junior Lecturer Post 2019 by logging on to the official website. You can also use these below given instructions.
- Open the official website of TREIRB Telangana: treirb.telangana.gov.in
- Find the link of official notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your complete details in the application form.
- Now upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Next, pay the application fee through net banking, debit or credit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
- Online Application Form Start date– 9 August 2019
- Last date of Online Application Form Submission – 8 September 2019
We “GJC Education Group ”shared all the available details regarding the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.