TVVP Recruitment 2019, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Vacancies Notification, Apply Online TVVP 1133 Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019, TVVP CAS Recruitment Application Form at www.vvp.telangana.gov.in/
TVVP CAS Vacancy 2019: Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has been published an employment notification for jobless candidates. The Department is going to conduct direct recruitment for 113 vacancies for Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) posts. This is great career opportunity to all contenders who are seeking Telangana Govt Jobs. Before applying online, appliers must check TVVP Jobs notification and eligibility criteria carefully. Eligible and qualified applicants are able to apply online for TVVP Assistant Surgeon Recruitment from the official website. You submit the TVVP Vacancy application on or before 4th May 2019. These vacancies are to be filled in various departments. More details about TVVP Recruitment 2019 like Age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply online for Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs are given below here.
TVVP CAS Recruitment Notification, TVVP Specialist Vacancy Details:
TVVP stands for Vaidya Vidhana Parishad were incorporated on 2nd June 2004. According to need of manpower and manage workload, the department has announced TVVP Vacancies notification.
Applications are invited through Online from the eligible candidates for appointment on regular basis to the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) in various specialties in the Government Hospitals functioning under the administrative control of the Commissioner, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Telangana State. Our team is giving useful updates such as TVVP Exam Pattern, test schedule & Syllabus, Admit Card, answer key and exam score card.
TVVP Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name: Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Total Vacancies: 1133
- Post Name: Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist)
- Job Location: Telangana
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Application mode: Online
- Website: vvp.telangana.gov.in
TVVP Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||149|
TVVP Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess post graduate Degree/ Diploma examination or its equivalent in the concerned Specialty from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Permanent registration of the additional qualification in the concerned above broad specialty with the Telangana State Medical Council/ Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
TVVP CAS Vacancy 2019 Age Limit: Age of the candidates should not be exceeding 41 years as per the provisions contained in the Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. Maximum age 41 years, A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1977. The Upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxed in the following cases:
|Category Name||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years length of service rendered in the Armed Forces|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
TVVP Jobs 2019 Application Fee: The fee prescribed for applying for TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment is Rs 600/- towards online application processing fee. Aspirants can pay the fee through payment gateway/ Credit/debit card/ net banking from 5th April to 4th May 2019 and submit an online application at the official website.
TVVP CAS Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
Candidates are required to apply for TVVP Recruitment 2019 only through online mode. At the time of TVVP registration, candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and mobile number. Aspirants must fill their personal and academic information in the right manner. You also have relevant document/ certificate and passport size photograph and signature. The following certificates must be uploaded at the time of submission of TVVP online application.
- a) Permanent registration certificate of additional qualifications PG degree/ PG Diploma qualification in Telangana State medical council/ AP Medical council.
The Following certificate must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of Verification:
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications /Professional Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificates from Class 4th to Class 10th
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Proof of permanent registration of P.G qualification with Telangana State Medical Council / A.P. Medical Council.
- Contractual Service Certificate for the contractual service rendered in Urban/Rural/Tribal issued by the competent authority as uploaded in the website.
How to apply online for TVVP Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2019:
- First candidates visit the official website vvp.telangana.gov.in to fill the Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Application Form
- Click on the “Direct Recruitment of CAS (Specialist)” link on the homepage
- Press the “Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists” link under “Notifications” section to apply for Telangana VVP Recruitment 2019
- Read detailed notification for Eligibility criteria
- After satisfying eligibility norms, fill the TVVP Online Application Form with prescribed details
- Upload necessary documents and pay the application fee as well
- Click on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use
- Date of notification release: 19th March 2019
- Starting date to fill TVP Application form: 5th April 2019
- Last date to submit the TVV Jobs online form: 4th May 2019
Telangana VVP Recruitment 2019
We share all useful and required information regarding TVVP Recruitment 2019. Job seekers must apply for TVVP vacancy on or before 4th May 2019. We hope that aspirants will easily apply from here. You can put your comment in below comment box if you face any problem to access the TVVP application form.