Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017
for the post of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Acadmy (NA) examination 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Released A notification to recruit post of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Acadmy (NA) examination 2017 for admission to the army,navy & air force Candidates who are interested in Govt Job can apply for NDA & NA Examination 2017 after reading details given below..
Detail Of Posts UPSC Recruitment
- Total Post – 390 Post
- NDA – 335 Post
- NA – 55 Post
Salary Of UPSC Recruitment
- Visit Official Notification
Age Limit For UPSC Recruitment
- Candidates should be born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2002.
- Relaxation Will be Applicable as per a govt of india rules
Educational Qualification For UPSC Recruitment
- Candidats should have passed 12th Class
How To Selection Process For UPSC Recruitment
- Selection Process will be based on Written Test,Psychological Aptitude Test,Intelligence & Personality Test
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment
- Candidate Should Apply Through Online Mode From Link Given Below.
Application Fee For UPSC Recruitment
- General/OBC – 100/-
- SC/ST – No fee
Important Dates UPSC Recruitment
- Last Date Of Apply Online – 30.06.2017