VNSGU Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 57 Teaching Assistant Posts: Veer Narmad South Gujarat College (VNSGU), Surat has promoted a warning for the enlistment of 57 Showing Right hand opportunities under different divisions for scholastic year 2017-18 absolutely on impermanent and legally binding premise. Qualified competitors can apply online at the very latest 20-07-2017 till 6:00 PM and send printed version of use at the latest 27-07-2017. Different points of interest like instructive capability, determination prepare and how to apply are given underneath.
VNSGU Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 57
Name of the Post: Teaching Assistant
Name of the Department:
1. Aquatic Biology: 02 Posts
2. Biotechnology: 03 Posts
3. Chemistry (SFP): 04 Posts
4. Chemistry (Evening): 02 Posts
5. Mathematics: 04 Posts
6. Physics: 02 Posts
7. Statistics: 02 Posts
8. Commerce: 02 Posts
9. Comparative Literature: 02 Posts
10. Hindi: 02 Posts
11. Economics: 01 Post
12. Fine Arts: 05 Posts
13. Interior Design: 06 Posts
14. Mass Communication & Journalism: 01 Post
15. Sociology: 01 Post
16. M.S.W.: 02 Posts
17. Human Resource Development (MHRD/ MLW/ MA(HRM & LR), M.A.(HRD Diploma 18. Programme: 04 Posts
19. Law / B.Com. LL.B: 04 Posts
20. Education: 02 Posts
21. ICT/ M.Sc. I.T: 05 Posts
22. Rural Studies/ MRS: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET for S.No-1 to 6, 8 to 11, 12, 14 to 22 Posts, First class bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or First class bachelor’s degree in Architecture for S.No-13 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on applicants performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- for Open/ General, SEBC, PH & Rs.200/- for SC & ST candidates to be paid using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.vnsgu.ac.in on or before 20-07-2017 till 6:00 PM & send the printout of the application (hard copy) along with necessary certificates and testimonial & in an envelope should be super-scripted as “Application for the post of Teaching Assistant in the Department of ____________” by Speed Post or Registered Ad only to The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007 on or before 27-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.vnsgu.ac.in
2. Go to News & Events & Choose the advertisement
3. Read the Notification, qualification, application process etc.,
4. Click on Online link as “vnsgurecruitment.mkcl.org”
5. Again Click on “Apply Online” & Complete the Registration.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2017 till 6:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 27-07-2017.