West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Sports Person Posts: Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Person vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 04-09-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
West Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 21
Name of the Post: Sports Person
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Athlete in 100 mtr. (Men): 01 Post
2. Athlete in 800 mtr. (Men): 01 Post
3. Athlete in 5000 mtr. (Men): 01 Post
4. Athlete in Discuss Throw (Men): 01 Post
5. Athlete in Javelin Throw (Men): 01 Post
6. Badminton player (Men) (Singles): 02 Posts
7. Cricket (Men) Specialist Batsman: 02 Posts
8. Cricket (Men) Fast Bowler: 01 Post
9. Cricket (Men) All Rounder: 01 Post
10. Hockey (Men) Midfielder: 02 Posts
11. Hockey (Men) Defender: 02 Posts
12. Volleyball (Men) Setter: 01 Post
13. Volleyball (Men) All Rounder: 01 Post
14. Wrestling (Men) 74 KG FS: 01 Post
15. Wrestling (Men) 86 KG FS: 01 Post
16. Wrestling (Men) 75 KG FS: 01 Post
17. Wrestling (Men) 80 KG FS: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18-25 years as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum Graduation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the based on an interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- for all candidates, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Minorities and Economic Backward Classes candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 04-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Go to Notification & select the desired post.
3. Click on Click Here to an Online application for Sports Quota 2017-2018.
4. Click on New Registration.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.